Galvanized Steel Sheet is defined as a carbon steel sheet coated with zinc on both sides. Galvanized Steel Coil produce galvanized steel with two main processes: continuous hot dip galvanizing and electro galvanizing.
Specifications of Galvanized Steel Coils that We Can Provide :
1) Standard: JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004, all according to the customer’s request
2) Grade: SGCC, SGCH,DX51D, Q195,Q235 all according to the customer’s request
3) Capacity: about 12000 tons per month
4) Thickness: from 0.13mm to 2mm, all available
5) Width: from 600mm to 1250mm, regular size:750-762mm,900-914mm,1000mm,1200mm,1219-1250mm all available
6) Coil ID: 508mm
7) Coil weight: from 2-10MT, according to the customer’s request
8) Zinc coating weight: 40g/m2-275g/m2
9) Spangle: regular spangle,big spangle, small spangle and zero spangle
10) Surface treatment: Chemical passivating, oils, passivating oils,skin passed
11) Edge: mill edge, cut edge
12) Min trial order 25 ton each thickness
Applications of Our Galvanized Steel Coils :
1.Construction and building: roofing; ventilating duct; handrail; partition panel,etc.
2.Further processing: coating base plate.
3.Electric appliance: refrigerator; washing machine; recorder; microwave, etc.
The hot dip process includes passing the steel through a molten zinc bath, and the electro galvanizing process includes applying zinc through electrolytic treatment. As a result, the zinc layer is firmly adhered to the base metal through the iron-zinc bonding layer. Our hot-dip galvanized products are manufactured in accordance with specifications, and our electro-galvanized products comply with the specifications.
Galvanizing is one of the most effective and economical methods for protecting bare steel from corrosive environments. Zinc is not only a barrier between steel and the environment, but also sacrifices itself to protect the steel plate below. When two different metals are in contact and coupled with water and oxygen, sacrifice or current protection occurs. Zinc preferentially corrodes iron in steel. This protection prevents corrosion of the steel in areas not covered by zinc. Therefore, the diffusion of corrosion from cutting edges, drilling holes, etc
DX51D steel is highly ductile and flexible. It is used in complex dep-draught components and conforms to the BS EN 10346:2015 standard. Classification: Ductile and flexible structural steel.
||Galvanized steel coil /sheet
||SGCC , DX51D
|Zinc coating :
||Zero spangle / Minimized spangle / Regular spangle/ Big regular
|Coil Weight :
||As usual 3-6t
|Payment term :
||TT ,L/C AT SIGHT ,
||20 feet container or bulk ship
||We accept the third-party inspection ,such as ,
Prime Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil price
1. Width: 600-1570mm
2. Thickness: 0.13-5.0mm
3. Grade: JIS G3302-SGCC-SGH540
6. Chemical Treatment: Chromated (Cr 3+, 6+)
7. Surface: Skin-pass / Non Skin-pass
8. Oil: Slight Oiled / Dry
9. Spangle: Regular / Zero
10. Zinc Coating: Z60gr/m2~Z275gr/m2 (both side total coating thickness)
11. Packing: Export Standard Packing: plastic film + water proof paper + steel plate+ packing steel strip
12. Capacity: 1,500,000MT / Year