7475 T7351 aviation aluminum Plate is a high-strength, high-hardness aviation-specific aluminum material. It is mainly used to manufacture key parts such as aircraft frames, skins, and landing gears.
7475 T7351 Aviation aluminum Plate has good corrosion resistance, high fatigue resistance and good plastic toughness, and can maintain good performance under extreme temperature and pressure conditions. The application of this aluminum material helps improve the safety and reliability of aircraft and extend their service life.
7475-T7351 aluminum plate is an American deformed aluminum alloy plate suitable for plate and plate applications requiring high strength, excellent fracture toughness and resistance to fatigue crack propagation.
Typical fracture toughness values for Alloy 7475 plate are approximately 40% higher than Alloy 7075 in the same condition. The durability and fatigue properties of Alloy 7475 are equal to and in some cases better than many current high-strength aerospace alloys such as 7075, 7050 and 2024.
Typical Application of Aviation aluminum Plate:
|Fuselage structure, wing tensile component, shear web, stiff structure section
|Fuselage machining component, bulkhead, wing skins and other structure component for high performance military aircraft
|Lower wing skins and wing box component for commercial aircraft
|fuselage ring, frame
|Upper wing skins for large commercial airplane which requires resistant to high pressure, upper wing reinforce plate and lower horizontal stabilizer panel for civil and military aircraft
|Upper wing structure, horizontal stabilizer, keel beam, seat track, freight slide track
|Airplane structure component required high strength, moderate toughness and moderate corrosion resistance
|Fuselage skin, wing skin, wing spar, fuselage bulkhead
There are many specifications for aviation aluminum plates, as follows:
Aluminum sheet specifications
Size: 1000mm×2000mm; 1220mm×1440mm~1500mm×4500mm.
Aluminum plate specifications range from 10mm to 450mm, with the small plate size being 1000mm×2000mm and the large plate size being 1220mm×2400mm~1500mm~3000mm.
Aluminum rod specifications range from 1.0mm to 400mm, with a length of 2500mm.
Aluminum tube specifications range from 5 cubic meters to 300 cubic meters.
What are the Properties and Characteristics of 7475 T7351 Aviation Aluminum Plate?
7475 T7351 is a high-strength aluminum alloy commonly used in the aviation industry. It has several properties and characteristics that make it suitable for aircraft applications. Some of these properties and characteristics include:
1. High strength: 7475 T7351 has a high tensile strength of about 540 MPa (78,000 psi), making it one of the strongest aluminum alloys available. This high strength allows for the construction of lightweight yet strong aircraft structures.
2. Excellent fatigue resistance: The alloy has excellent resistance to fatigue, which is crucial for aircraft components that undergo cyclic loading during flight. This property helps to ensure the long-term integrity and reliability of the aircraft.
3. Good corrosion resistance: 7475 T7351 offers good resistance to corrosion, including stress corrosion cracking. This property is essential for aircraft applications as it helps to protect the structure from the corrosive effects of the environment, such as moisture and chemicals.
4. Weldability: The alloy has good weldability, allowing for the fabrication and repair of aircraft structures. This property is important as it enables easy and efficient joining of components during manufacturing or maintenance processes.
5. Heat treatable: 7475 T7351 can be heat treated to further enhance its strength and hardness. The T7351 temper refers to a solution heat-treated and stress-relieved condition, followed by artificial aging. This heat treatment process improves the alloy’s mechanical properties, making it even more suitable for demanding aviation applications.
6. Lightweight: Aluminum alloys, including 7475 T7351, have a low density, making them lightweight compared to other metals. This property is highly desirable in the aviation industry as it helps to reduce the overall weight of the aircraft, leading to improved fuel efficiency and performance.
7. Machinability: The alloy exhibits good machinability, allowing for ease of machining and fabrication. This property is important for manufacturing processes that involve cutting, drilling, or shaping the alloy into specific aircraft components.
7475 T7351 aviation aluminum plate offers a combination of high strength, excellent fatigue resistance, good corrosion resistance, weldability, heat treatability, lightweight, and machinability, making it an ideal material for various aircraft applications.